- 01. Should I book an appointment ?
To avoid having our patients wait a long time for their treatment, we prioritise those who booked an appoint for the day. However, we consider that some of our patients may find it difficult to contact us beforehand, and therefore accept patients on the day without a reservation.
- 02. Do you accept medical insurance ?
Yes, definitely, we accept all types of domestic Japanese medical insurances. Please bring your medical insurance card to your appointment.
- 03. I am not certain if I have varicose veins, what should I do if I am not sure ?
The disease has many varieties and multiple symptoms, which makes it hard to self-diagnose. If there are any features that match any descriptions from medical websites or documents, please visit us for an official diagnosis.
- 04. Is treatment available for the elderly ?
If you are healthy enough to walk, there are no age limitations. We also prescribe medication suitable to the patient's fitness to avoid unnecessary risks and health problems.
- 05. Do we need a letter of introduction ?
You do not. Our treatment cost is the same whether or not you have a letter of introduction.
- 06. What is the cost for the first visit to the clinic ?
With a domestic Japanese medical insurance, we charge 800 yen for 10% insurance and 2500 yen for 30% insurance. This cost is the national standard, and is the same in other clinics.
- 07. Is the clinic accessible by car ?
We don’t have our own parking area, but you can park at the parking lot located close to the clinic. We are situated at 3 minute walking distance from JR Akabana station, and recommend our patients to come by train or bus.